So you need to bulk delete Pages from your Shopify store.
Here’s how you delete any Shopify Page with Matrixify (Excelify) app:
1. Export your existing Pages from Shopify to Excel
Just check the checkbox for the Pages and all your Shopify store Pages will be exported to Excel.
2. Edit exported Excel file to mark pages you need to delete
Delete from that Excel file all the pages which you want to keep in your store – so that your file contains only Shopify Pages you want to delete.
Then set the values for “Command” column to “DELETE”.
3. Import prepared file to delete those Pages
Good to know
- You can delete any other items from your Shopify store the same way.
- Before deleting pages, you might want to do the full export of all Pages details to Excel file. You can keep that file for reference, or even restore deleted pages later to your Shopify store if you need to.