In the last few months, you might have noticed that Shopify limits your store to import 1000 Products or Product Variants per day after you have 50000 Products or Product Variants in your store.
Even if we have no way around this limit, we still are trying to find the best solution for everybody.
Because of this, we have developed the ability for the Matrixify app to automatically continue the import job on the next day – with just those products that failed to import due to this Shopify limit.
This way, by using the Matrixify, you will not need to manually import Products that failed due to Shopify limits each day. Set up your import once and see new products in your store each day!
How does it work?
If you know that you need to import a lot of items and it will break this limit, then once you have uploaded the file in the Matrixify app Import section, before clicking the “Import” button – click on the “Options” button and select “Continue importing the next day if Shopify daily import limit is reached“.
Then click “Import” to start the import.
After the import will be finished the app automatically takes only the items that failed with due to this issue and schedule a new job after 24 hours from the last limited item.
To check your scheduled jobs click on the “All Jobs” in the left-side navigation menu.
Good to know!
- Shopify Plus stores are not affected by this limit.
- Currently, you cannot select the “Repeat every …” Option checkbox together with this new Option check box. If you would need this feature to select both, then please contact our support and we can discuss the possibility to develop it.
- The job will schedule 24 hours after the last item that failed due to the Shopify Variant Creation limit, not 24 hours after the job ends.
- If the import is manually canceled while it’s running, then the job after 24 hours will not be scheduled.
- Article about Shopify Variant creation limits.