So you need to bulk delete Discounts from your Shopify store.
Here’s how you delete any Shopify Discount with Matrixify (Excelify) app:
1. Export your Discounts from Shopify to Excel
Just click the checkbox for the Discounts and all your Shopify store Discounts will be exported to Excel.
2. Mark discounts you need to delete
Delete from that Excel file all the discounts which you want to keep in your store – so that your file contains only Shopify Discounts you want to delete.
Then set the values for “Command” column to “DELETE”.
3. Import prepared file
Good to know
- You can delete any other items from your Shopify store the same way.
- Before deleting Discounts, you might want to do the full export of all Discounts details to Excel file. You can keep that file for reference, or even restore deleted discounts later to your Shopify store if you need to.
- Read our tutorial on how to bulk import Shopify Discounts.