So you need to bulk delete Discounts from your Shopify store, you’re in luck!
Here’s how you delete any Shopify Discount with the Matrixify app:
1. Export your Discounts from Shopify to Excel
You must create a new Export of your Discounts with the Matrixify app. Click the “New Export” button and then select the “Select Sheets” drop-down button. On this list you only need to select the Discounts checkbox.
Once you have selected Discounts, check the Basic Columns checkbox. Once you have Exported, the page should look something like this:
2. Mark discounts you need to delete
Delete from the Exported file all of the discounts which you want to keep in your store – so that your file contains only Shopify Discounts you want to delete.
Then set the values for “Command” column to “DELETE”.
3. Import prepared file
Then Import your file into the Matrixify app.
Good to know
- You can delete any other items from your Shopify store the same way.
- Before deleting Discounts, you might want to do the full export of all Discounts details to Excel file. You can keep that file for reference, or even restore deleted discounts later to your Shopify store if you need to.
- Read our tutorial on how to bulk import Shopify Discounts.