To export your Shopify Products to eBay, follow these steps:
1. In the Matrixify app “Export” section select the format “eBay: File Exchange – Advanced Template”:
2. Apply any filters if you need to export just specific Products
3. Select to include “Metafields” if you have specific values prepared in the Metafields “ebay” namespace.
Read more about the Metafield values you can prepare, in the “eBay: File Exchange – Advanced Template” fields documentation.
4. Press the “Export” button.
5. Upload the file to eBay FileExchange.
Good to know
- Install the Matrixify App.
- You will have some columns filled with default values, which you might want to review and customize their values.
- Read the detailed “eBay: File Exchange – Advanced Template” format documentation and field mapping to Shopify.
- Read more about what you can achieve in Matrixify How to Export Shopify Products tutorial.
- Read Matrixify tutorial on how to export data from Shopify with custom columns.