With the Matrixify app you can export your Shopify Orders and you can also include Line Item properties.
- In the Matrixify app “Export” section select Orders with Line Items checkboxes.
- Apply filters if needed.
- Press the “Export” button to start the export.
- Download the exported file.
- Enjoy the file.
1. In the Matrixify app select Orders with Line Items
Start by clicking “New Export” and selecting “Orders” from the “Select Sheets” drop-down. With the Matrixify App, you can export various fields from Orders, but selecting only these checkboxes it will make sure that you don’t include irrelevant information in the export.
2. Apply filters if needed
With various filters, you can specify Orders that you would like to export. You can also apply multiple filters.
Select order filter:
Apply multiple filters:
4. Download exported file
Once the export is finished you can press “Download Exported File” to download the file.
5. Enjoy the file
Note that each Properties cell value can have many lines – each property in its own line.
What to do next?
- Install the Matrixify App.
- Check out the documentation for our Orders exported format.
- Check related tutorials:
- Contact Matrixify support if you run into any issues or have additional questions.