On this page, you can see a list of all released changes in the Matrixify app.
This list is updated weekly, to get notified about the changes as soon as they happen, follow Matrixify Slack workspace #whats-new channel.
- Import: Media images: For image file URLs, the file extension does not need to exactly match the URL returned mime type, but allow any image mime type.
- Migration: WooCommerce API: The app will now limit total number of Metafields and Metafields per item that can be migrated from WooCommerce. If any individual item or total number of Metafields reaches 15 000 Metafields, then the import job will fail. Such a large number of Metafields most likely anyway would not be needed in Shopify.
If you are receiving such an error, you can add
include_metafields=falsein your WooCommerce credentials URL to not migrate custom fields/metafields from WooCommerce.
- Export Metaobjects: Metaobjects entries with reference type fields are now, by default, exported as handles not Shopify internal GIDs.
For example, Metaobject entry field that is product reference type will now export as products handle, such as, “my-summer-product”, instead of Shopify GID.
(Ask our Support if you need to export Metaobject entry reference fields as Shopify GIDs, we can configure this individually for specific Shopify store).
- Import Metaobjects: Metaobject entry reference type field values now can be imported as handles instead of default Shopify internal GIDs.
If the handle value is not found in the store then app will retry importing that Metaobject entry at the end of the import job. This resolves an issue with Metaobjects migration between Shopify stores as Shopify GIDs are different between different stores.
When importing Metaobject entries with fields that are reference type (product reference, variant reference, etc.) – we check that this reference already exists in your store. If that does not exist, we assume that it will probably be imported later with the other sheets in the same file. So we automatically generate a new sheet Generated Metaobjects and add those Metaobject entries as rows to that new sheet. When all the other sheets are imported, then we again import the Generated Metaobjects sheet, with the assumption that now when all the data is imported, we will find those references for those particular Metaobject entries.
- Fix: Export: Orders: Correctly calculate
Line: Totalcolumn values for shipping Discount rows.
- Fix: Import: Large CSV files over 2GB containing multibyte characters caused the import job to freeze/crash in the app.
- Fix: Import: improved URL parsing when the Image Src or any other URL has @@ in it.
- Import from WooCommerce: made it possible to migrate in cases when Woo API does not provide the header for items count.
- Import Products Media: improved ability to download images from servers that send a compressed response using the Content-encoding: deflate header from web servers that hosts those images. This allows you to import images from links that Shopify cannot download – in those cases.
- Fix: Import Products Media: media import from FTP/SFTP did not work on repeated imports if the Product already has images.
- Shopify API: updated API version to
- Orders & Draft Orders:
- Removed [
Customer: Accepts Marketing] column, because in the new Shopify API this attribute is not existing there anymore.
- Added columns [
Customer: Email Marketing Status] and [
Customer: SMS Marketing Status].
- Removed [
- Import: Command
REPLACEdeletes the original item from Shopify and re-creates it with the data only from the import file. We made a change that the item will fail before deleting the original item if the file does not have needed data to re-create it. For example, if you will have the Products import with
REPLACECommand, but without the
Titlevalue – then we know that we will not be able to re-created it – we will just fail it before deleting that Product.
- Fix: Import Products: when repeating importing the same images from Google Drive links, those images got duplicated.
- Fix: Import Products: sometimes could not download image file from Google Drive because of Google API
notFounderror – retrying to download directly from web in those cases.
- Import Files: should accept
.movfiles with MIME Type
application/mp4– because Shopify allows that.
- Import Products: when adding Media from Google Drive – set the real nice image filename that is for the Google Drive file, instead of file ID like was earlier. For files that were imported earlier with the file ID as the file name, we are able to detect that this is the same file, and not create duplicates.
- Fix: Retry zipping files if failing for any reason.
- Export Metaobjects: Added new filters to filter by
Display Nameand by
- Companies Import: for
Customer: Commandnew command
DELETE– to remove Customer from Company.
- Fix: Import Batch job: Should not show estimate warning about exceeding plan limit for Batch job, as we are summing the child job item counts.